• Get FREE creative & marketing support for a lifetime.
• Buy training kits at discounted prices.
• Sell your artwork commission-free on Penkraft Gifts portal.
• Be part of a growing brand with immense goodwill.
During this training, you shall learn-
- History of Block Printing
- Introduction to tools used Block Printing
- Introduction to colors used in Block Printing
- Block printing on different surfaces like dupatta, cloth bag and pouch
- Tips and tricks to enhance your expertise in Block Printing
- How to give a finishing touch to make products more attractive
- Planning, venue tie-ups, management & conduct of your art workshops.
- Marketing & sales for your art workshops.
- Step-by-step demonstration and guidance
- Doâ€™s and donâ€™ts
Material provided - Blocks, cloth bag, pouch, dupatta, acrylic colors and sponge.