• Get FREE creative & marketing support for a lifetime.
• Buy training kits at discounted prices.
• Sell your artwork commission-free on Penkraft
• Be part of a growing brand with immense goodwill.
During this training, you shall learn-
- Introduction to Blue Pottery Art
- History of Blue Pottery Art
- Introduction to the surface
- Introduction to the colors used in Blue Pottery Art
- How to create Blue Pottery Art
- Different techniques to make Blue Pottery Art
- How to give finishing touch to your Blue Pottery Art
- Planning, venue tie-ups, management & conduct of your art workshops
- Marketing & sales for your art workshops
- Tips and tricks to enhance your expertise in Blue Pottery Art
- Step-by-step demonstration and guidance
- Do's and don'ts
Material provided - Round
MDF, square MDF, cartridge paper, acrylic colors - white, cobal blue,
ultra marine blue, chrome yellow, brush no. 03 and brush no. 000.