During this workshop, you shall learn -
- Introduction and History of Tanjore Painting.
- Introduction to Material used to create Tanjore Painting
on 16â€ x 12â€ Rectangular MDF
- Tracing and sketching techniques to trace the
- Learn to create the base of the surface.
- How to prepare the cone of Ceramic paste and
handle it effortlessly
- Learn to use the gold foil on ceramic paste to
create raised effect
- Guidance on how to handle, acrylic color and color
scheme used in Tanjore Painting.
- Dos and don'ts while creating your Tanjore Painting
- Step-by-step guidance and demonstration,
throughout the workshop.
Material provided â€“ Rectangular MDF (16â€ x 12â€), Set of 6
Colors , Gold Foil, Kundans (round shape), Glue, 1 Packet ceramic powder
Take aways - A beautiful master piece created by you,
confidence of creating the next beautiful artwork without any help, a refreshed
mind and happiness.