During this workshop, you shall learn -
- Meenakari is an Indian traditional art form,
which incorporates the use of enameling on metal surfaces.
- Get information about the authentic style of
how Meenakari Art is created, learn and understand the contemporary way
Penkraft has introduced to create Meenakari Art.
- Introduction to materials used for Meenakari
- Learn how to handle glass paints and outliners
- Learn how to avoid the difficulties faced while
working with glass paint.
- Guidance and demonstration throughout the
process of creating meenakari art on chaurang.
- Learn how to create different shades with glass
- Dos and donâ€™ts while creating meenakari art on
- Learn to enhance the look of the artwork by
decorating it with kundans.
Material provided - Chaurang, Glass paints ( set of 10 ),3D Gold Outliner-1, Round Brush-000,03, kundans, glue, Stencil-1.
Takeaways-A beautiful master piece created by you, confidence of creating the next beautiful artwork without any help, a refreshed mind and happiness.