During this workshop, you shall learn -
- Fabric painting on a kurta involves applying
paint to the fabric and creating beautiful designs and patterns.
- Understand different types of fabrics and their
suitability to work with fabric paints.
- Learn from the basics, starting from laying out
the sketch on the fabric.
- Learn to prepare the surface before starting
with the fabric painting.
- Understand to maintain the consistency of the
paint on the fabrics.
- Learn how to create fine lines and patterns.
- Learn to create a proper color palette, which
suits the color of your fabric.
- Guidance to create different shades.
- Step-by-step guidance and demonstration.
- Tips and tricks to maintain the fabric.
Material provided - Silk Fabric (fabric silk color may vary depending on the color availability)- 2.5 meters, Fabric Color ( set of 10)-1, Round Brush Size 10,03-1 each, Embroidery Ring 12"-1 .
Takeaways-A beautiful master piece created by you, confidence of creating the next beautiful artwork without any help, a refreshed mind and happiness.