During this workshop, you shall learn -
- Madhubani is a traditional art form
characterized by its intricate designs and patterns.
- You will learn the distinctive techniques used
in Madhubani painting, such as creating line drawing, and filling patterns with
- Get information about the authentic style of
creating madhubani painting, then try and explore the contemporary way Penkraft
has introduced to create the artform.
- Guidance and information about the materials
and tools used to create the artwork.
- Learn about the specific features, motifs, and
patterns used in Madhubani Art.
- Learn how to handle acrylic paints on MDF
- Guidance to maintain the consistency of the
- Learn to give finishing touches to the article.
- Learning Madhubani painting on a tray allows
you to blend rich tradition of this artform with decorative and functional
Material provided - Pre-marked Serving Tray with handles, Acrylic Colors (set of 6)-1, Round Brush Size 10,03-1 each, glue-1.
Takeaways-A beautiful master piece created by you, confidence of creating the next beautiful artwork without any help, a refreshed mind and happiness.