- During this workshop, you shall learn -
- Pichwai Painting is a traditional Indian art
form characterized by its intricate details and colorful paintings depicting
scenes from the life of Lord Krishna. Â
- Get information about the authentic style to
create Pichwai Painting.
- Learn and explore the contemporary way to
create Pichwai Art on 3D Jharokha.
- Learn about the characteristics of Pichwai
- Introduction to the 3D Jharoka MDF cutout (13â€x
- Information about the materials used for
creating Pichwai paintings on 3D Jharoka.
- Learn to handle acrylic color.
- Learn to assemble the motif on the base.
- Information about the color scheme used while
creating the pichwai painting.
- Dos and donâ€™ts to follow while creating pichwai
painting on 3D jharokha.
- Step-by-step guidance and demonstration.Â
Material provided -3D Jharokha Cutout with Cow Motif-1 each, Acrylic Colors (set of 6) -1, Round Brush Size 10-03-1 each, Stencil -1.
Takeaways-A beautiful master piece created by you, confidence of creating the nextÂ beautiful artwork without any help, a refreshed mind and happiness.