Abacus is an old instrument that boosts your calculation skills. It has numerous benefits and if one learns it at a younger age, then it has long term benefits. That said, it is useful for kids and adults alike. Here are five benefits of learning Abacus:
- One of the main benefits of learning abacus is that it helps us in improving our calculations and making them faster. It helps us in solving maths quickly and even remembering formulas.
- Learning abacus helps us to deal with stress in a better way since it activates brain cells, particularly the ones that helps us in relaxing. In addition to that, it also helps in improving the problem solving abilities.
- Abacus highly helps us in improving our memory and concentration skills since it activates brain cells.
- According to research, people knowing abacus were known to have high level of logical reasoning, as they are able to solve mathematical problems easily as compared to non-abacus learners. Moreover, they were able to solve not only mathematical problems with integers and decimals, but also those with fractions, especially those that require higher level of logical thinking for solving purposes.
- Abacus users have the ability to visualize an image of abacus in their head and when they do that, the image is not converted into words.
Abacus thus plays a great role in boosting the brain’s development, making maths and calculations very effective and seamless.
Posted By Abhilasha