During this workshop, you shall learn -
- History of Lippan Art.
- Information about the materials used in Lippan
Art on 3D Jharokha.
- Learn to create different types of patterns with
- Learn how to handle acrylic paints to give the
base coat to the surface.
- Guidance to do the mirror work, and form various
patterns out of it.
- Dos and don'ts to follow while working with
- Step-by-step guidance and demonstration.
- Learn how to use mouldit to create Lippan kaam.
Material provided - 1 MDF Jharokha frame, 1 MDF Jharokha,
No. 000 & 3 Brushes, Acrylic Colors (Set of 6), Mirrors, Mouldit Clay (2
packets), 1 Glue
Take aways - A beautiful master piece created by you,
confidence of creating the next beautiful artwork without any help, a refreshed
mind and happiness.